BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Maybelline EyeStudio Eyeshadows Review!!!



These are Maybelline's new EyeStudio eyeshadows. My first thought. They are AMAZING!!! They are probably the best drugstore pigmented eyeshadow. I swear there is like a gazillion pigments in these shadows. They come out so nice without concealer or primer. They last a long time. The EyeStudio shadows have a good sheen to them. No complaints except the price. If you go to your local drugstore, the plush eyeshadows retail for $9.99 whereas the gleam eyeshadows retail for i think $5.99-$6.99. Luckily, I bought both eyeshadows for 40%off. I just love sales. If you like the product and not the price, just wait until they have it on sale. My Rite Aid has it on sale at least once a month or every two months.

0 comments: