BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

What color should I get? BTW I'm talking about Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Glosses


I was curious of what lip gloss shade to get. The only way to know if it truly matches my skin color is to buy it. The only bad thing about that is I DON'T WANT TO RETURN IT if I don't like it. That is just too much work so instead I found the colors, photoshoped my lips, and Tadahh! I brushed the colors on my lips. As for my skin tone (also for anyone who's about the same shade), I might get Pink Afterglow, Nude Lustre, Glossy Rose, or Power Walk Pink. I would get Cherries in the Glow, but that is just something I wouldn't wear on a daily basis. I think I might do this more often when I can't decide. It was actually useful for when I chose the colors.

0 comments: