BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

MY FIRST MAC LIPSTICK!!!

Without Flash:
With Flash:
Without Flash:
With Flash:
Without Flash:
With Flash:

This is my first MAC Lipstick in Capricious. My little sister bought it for me at Macy's. It was my Christmas present. Capricious is a plum-brown. I really wanted more of a pinkish-brown, but this is fine. The lady tried to give me dirt colors when I said PINKISH-brown or Brownish-PINK. Apparently, she has hearing problems. It is a lustre color, so it is moisturizing. With tax it comes out to be $15.52. If you keep 4-5 of your old tubes, you can get one free lipstick, but it takes forever for me to finish a lipstick. I currently have five. I'll buy another one by the end of the week. By the way, I learned how to turn off the flash, so I can show you the true color. I think the lipstick case is funny. It reminds me of a bullet. I'll buy other colors in the future once I earn some more money. I'll most likely have a sweet 16, so you'll see those pictures in the summer. I'm gathering lipsticks to put together looks. Thanks for reading






0 comments: