BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Celestial Nights Nail Polish Look :D





So I decided to paint my nails for the new year. I was going more for a winter look but that would mean using white nail polish which I currently do not have, so I accidentally created this look. When I went to the dentist, she said my nails look celestial. I used L.A. Colors Rock Star Nail Lacquer in Electric Guitar and Wet n' Wild Nail Color in 415A. I do not know the color of the nail polish, but it resembles a navy blue. Nevermind. I found out that the color is called Denim Chrome. I believe these are discontinued, but you can most likely find a color just like this. I like the colors, but they are likely to chip. I would suggest using a top coat. Maybe one from Sally Hansen ;) However, I think my nails look beautiful even if they are short :'( I painted half my nail denim chrome and the other half electric guitar without tilting my nail. That is what I call dedication. I'm not a big nail person, but I'm practicing. Thanks for reading.

0 comments: