BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

NYX MINI HAUL (Way over do!)

So this is way over do. In January, I purchased three items from cherryculture. It took forever for these to come. I was really upset since it was only THREE items. The three items were NYX 10 Eyeshadow Palette in Romance, NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, and lastly, NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone.

1. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk



I would have to say that I like to use this jumbo pencil for my inner corners of my eyes. Does it work as a good eyeshadow base? I wouldn't know since I didn't use it that way. It doesn't line well since its huge, but I'm curious about the packaging. Is it possible to get more product out or is that all the product has to offer. If it all it has is that, I give it 7/10. If it does have a way to get more product, I'd give it an 8.5/10. I heard that they can crease if you use them as an eyeshadow base, but I can't give you my opinion since I have not tested it.

2. NYX Eyeshadow Palette in Romance



As for this, I must say that I love the colors, but I have more cons than pros. When I bought this palette, the mirror fell out. I was seriously upset. The pigmentation of the colors are okay, but nothing to rave about. Some colors came out sheerer than others. My Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad in Chai Latte is more pigmented than these colors. I also thought the palette would be bigger. I do think the packaging is rather cute (except for the mirror). I give this a 8.2/10

3. NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone




Out of the three items I think I like this one the most. This is an eyeshadow base. It comes in pearl, white, and skin tone. You can also use this as a concealer for those with medium or medium-dark skin tones. It lasts about 4 hours. Its staying power is not the best, but you can wear it alone. It looks amazing. It blends out nicely. If you need more staying power, I would suggest buying UD Eyeshadow Primer and then using this as a cream eyeshadow. I give this a 8.9/10. Thanks for reading my haul and review. :D

0 comments: