BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Candy in SPRINGTIME!

So my new nails take a spin on candy and spring. The candy represents the end of winter with the beginning of spring. I did these nails probably three weeks ago.


So these would have to be the nail colors that I used. The Art Club Nail Art in Silver Glitter is from Five Below. Just to let you know they also sell Sally Hansen Complete Manicure Nail Polish for $3. That is $6 less than the drugstores, so let's give a thumbs up to Five Below. The colors I used are Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polishes in Lickety Split Lime and Speedy Sunburst. They are really fun spring shades. As for the white on the far white, it is a discontinued color, I think. I'm not even sure if they even CQ nail polishes anymore. Well, the color was French White. Now onto the Nails.



So this is how it looks. The forefinger or ring finger was the reddish-pink color. The pointer probably looks the best. I boxed squares with green and white. I boxed it using the nail art. It came out not too shabby since I don't usually wear nail polish. This wasn't too difficult. I'll like to do some colors with blue and orange for the summer season. Let me see how it goes. Thanks for reading.

0 comments: