BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

EOS Lippie Lip Balms!!!

So I bought some EOS Lip Balms. I had the SPF 15 Lemon Drop one until my dog chewed it up. Well, it was almost done anyway. I went to Rite Aid recently and bought it in Summer Fruit. I plan to get Anti-Bacterial Tangerine and Honey dew next, so I decided to take a picture of them for you guys.



At first I'm sorry to say that I hated these the first time I bought them. It irritated my lips a made them itch terribly. After awhile, my lips got used to them. If you notice above the Lemon Drop one has some teeth marks. heehee. It has SPF 15 and smelled so good. They both smell SO GOOD. The are very moisturizing, but I noticed that I had to reapply constantly because it would be moisturized while I had it on then my lips would get all dry after it wore off. Out of the two, I'm sorry to say that I like Lemon Drop more than Summer Fruit. I love both of them, but I like Lemon Drop much more plus it has a sun protectant. I give this product a 9.4/10. Purchase them at your drugstore. It was $3.29 at Rite Aid but it was $4.39 at CVS.

0 comments: